Monday, March 19, 2007

answered prayer.


I have been praying and asking the Lord to clarify some issues that I have been struggling with in my heart.
Talking to people day in and day out about eternity and religious beliefs began to take a toll on me spiritually.
I began to question some foundational beliefs and even analyze the best way to share with others.

I just want them to believe that they too can be saved by grace.

After much prayer and seeking wise counsel, my dad shared with me Romans 2:4....

"Or do you presume on the riches of His kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness leads you to repentance?"

So, my testifying of God's kindness is most important in my relationships with others! Even above theological debates and deep spiritual discussions. I don't have to know ALL the answers just what the Lord has done for me.

God really answered my prayer and I can only hope that I can show His kindness through my daily walk.

4 comments:

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

Hi there! I HAD to comment and tell you that I totally appreciate your post. Thank you for sharing it...I've been asking some of those same questions and this was really encouraging. Thank you =)

Mica Lynn said...

um I love you and find you to be simply amazing...we need to calle eachother this week on skype pronto..so much to discuss...you are simply beautiful and amazing..wish I could go on an adventure walk with you RIGHT NOW>....love you

Ashley said...

i'll care about your blog if you care about mine.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...Dad is refining all of us! It is great to hear about what is going on in your neck of the woods as well as just knowing that He is glorifying himself through you. Keep it up girl. You're such an encouragement to me! Tell ashley hey for me!