Sunday, February 11, 2007

from this day forward...

life is an adventure as never before. I laugh a million times a day at different sights that are both somewhat absurd and amusing!
I also find myself wanting to cry over all the hardships and lostness. Finding a balance is my new goal from this day forward....
I hope that I can share all my experiences with the justice they deserve...

since moving to asia I have had several encounters with rodents including the one named "ralph" currently living under my bathroom sink... I am also getting acquainted with the "squatty" toilets here! I roll up my pants and approach the teeny throne with confidence... some experiences are better than others. (luckily, i am fully prepared with tp, wet wipes, and antibacterial hand soap at all times...except once!)

i have also taken much pride in being told that i bargain like "an indian woman!" not sure if that is a good thing or not!
seeing elephants and camels is another thriller! (you would have thought I have never been to the zoo before as a child)

i hope that some of these pics will express my feelings better than my words....until later....